All smartphones have always had a special application to download content such as games, apps, music, movies, to books. Of course not all free and those that are paid in accordance with the developer. If on Android phones already exist Play Store or Google Play. With the application users can search for any content desired and can perform fast and stable downloads. Without the Play Store, the user may have trouble downloading games or applications of existing websites, for the Play Store as for advertising or trap the download link to jump to the desired content.
There are differences phones that makes people feel like anything he had felt the odd result. And most are from the Play Store. This could be caused by various things, and problems existing in the Play Store is classified as more than one. I have also discussed about improvement Play Store that can not do the weekly display an error message. That is because hosts that exist on the system is likely that many phones that have been experienced by ROOT status, but if not, they can be overcome by telling that factory reset. Already a few times I have problems that exist in the system hosts file and it had to be done diversion and removed the additional part of the Google URL leaving localhost only as well as its IP address.
Problems on the Play Store can indeed be overcome by a factory reset, but there were also a way that can be done without having to do it. And here I will discuss the application download or playstore that get jammed at the end of the download, for example, is almost finished and then jammed and did not run. This could be because of the data / cache that needs to be removed and may also want to restart the Play Store that is like from the beginning. Refund Play Store as early do not need to perform a factory reset and only need to remove any Google account and sign in again and try to download again, sometimes it works and there is no jam again.
Jams can also be due to too many renewal applications that have not been updated, so it would be better to update the application so that the performance is better when the Play Store to download other content. As for the other matters of arrangement that can perform automatic updates Play Store version, this should not be switched on only when not using a fast network, while using Wi-Fi, but if slow, it will interfere with the content download process is running. Only a few tips that will I bear to address the Play Store jammed when the download is almost complete. Please see below.
- Clear Data and Cache - Please remove the data and cache or cache on the application settings. It could be the data has been corrupted and one way to fix this is to delete it. Calm down, to delete data will not do entry / re-login, and on the way to the Play Store will only be asked to accept the terms of the withdrawal after a login from your Google account.
- Turn off Automatic Update - Please go Play Store and turn off automatic updates, please select a Do not perform automatic updates.
- All Application Update Available - Please do updates on all applications that are ready to be updated. One of the things I've experienced myself, after doing updates of 25 more applications, and try to download, no longer stalled at 97%
- Delete Google Account - If the above methods still can not cope with this, please delete and re-enter your Google account. To remove please go to Settings, and in part simply select Google Account. Then click on the email address, then click the options menu on the top right and click Delete Account. When it was removed, please go to the Play Store and please go back.
- Factory Reset - If all of the above methods is not possible, please do a factory reset or arguably, restore to factory settings. Perhaps all applications will be lost, but the Play Store will feel like new again and the mobile phone as well as new again.
Please do the above manner from the top to goto the bottom. Suggestions I simply remove any Google account and can be sure there will not be jammed when downloading. At the Gingerbread Android phones may not be able to do a Google Account deletion because it is used as the primary and to remove them must perform a factory reset. This type of problem experienced by many Android phones with 512Mb RAM which have many applications installed, so you should not put too much application unless the application is opened every day. But if the application is not used in long time, should do the uninstall.